Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is an excellent product designed for firms with fewer than 25 employees.
Including Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Office 365 Connectors, integrated licensing and remote access it is the ideal platform. We design, deploy and support Microsoft networks using Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.
The current version of Microsoft’s small business focused product is Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.
We offer full design, installation and IT support services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. Our projects are well defined at a fixed price:
- Supply and install a new server.
- Move your files from your old server, or desktop computers, to the new server.
- Install and configure all required network services.
- Integrate with cloud services, such as Office 365 for email and Microsoft Azure for online data backups.
- Setup the Microsoft automated patching system.
- Reconfigure your desktops and laptops to work with the new server.
Your project is in safe hands. Our experts are available to take full ownership of your project or help you and your team out as needed.
Expand with member servers
It's easy to expand your network capacity by adding member servers.
Extra storage capacity, processing power or additional offices are easily catered for with Windows Server 2012 R2.
Update to the latest version
If you are running an older version of Windows Server Essentials or Small Business Server you are already getting some of the benefits. You can get the latest features on the latest hardware quickly and easily with one of our fixed price projects.
Downtime will be fully managed with out of hours installation available.
We will move over your data including email, files and user information to the new server or the Cloud.
As Dell Partners, your new server will be built to your exact requirements. Our experts will ensure you get exactly the right solution.
Your first server
If you have several computers, laptops, data on every machine, unmanaged POP email and sporadic backups a new server could be for you.
Installing a dedicated server onto your network brings your data together, making everything manageable and secure.
Our projects include:
- A fixed price for a fixed deliverable.
- Detailed requirements gathering with you and your team.
- Downtime planning.
- Data migration of your files and emails.
- Backup configuration.
Getting your first server is a huge step in the evolution of any business. We will be with you shoulder-to-shoulder making sure you get all of our vast experience when you need it most.