What our clients say
Since delegateIT took over, there has been a turnaround in IT performance and stability.
You’re the best IT company I’ve ever come across. I no longer have to worry about IT!
Who we are?
IT Support and IT Services in Gauteng
As a business owner, your main focus is on growing your business. With delegateIT’s IT Support & IT Services, we serve as your IT partner so you can cost effectively run your business, optimize resources, and focus on day-to-day operations, free of the stress of supporting the technology you rely on. We partner closely with local small businesses like yours, giving management and staff the tools they need to be productive anywhere, with anyone, and on any device.
- Real people, real service, real time
- A wealth of expertise
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Friendly, personal IT Support and IT Services in Gauteng from a dedicated backed by quality assured processes and tools
- Calls answered within three rings and emails within fifteen minutes by Microsoft certified professionals
- Emergencies covered: our on-call technicians are there when you need them, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Your site and key servers monitored 24/7/365 ensuring smooth running and a quick response to any problems
- Our Microsoft and Google Partnerships enhance our depth of knowledge and product support
- The latest technology providing online issue tracking, electronic billing and bookings straight to your calendar
- Don’t get locked-in to a bad deal: we provide flexible, three month contracts and fixed monthly billing
- Don’t take our word for it; let us prove it to you. Why not put us to the test and try us risk free for three months?
This week I am going through the steps you need to follow to enable the send ‘From’ and ‘Bcc’ option when you send an email. The ‘From’ option is generally when you have permission to send on behalf of someone, the ‘Bcc’ option is for blind copying someone into an email. How to enable and […]
Microsoft Outlook 2007 came with a sidebar that allowed you to view your calendar and the emails you had set as tasks. Outlook 2010 added the To-Do list, making it easier to view current tasks and update the calendar but in the 2013 version this feature had disappeared again. If you found the ‘To-Do’ feature particularly […]
Virtual Assistants and Artificial Intelligence are two phrases that are all over the news. Most of you will have seen the adverts for Google, Microsoft and Apple’s take on these, but how do they really compare? Voice Recognition Both Google Now and Cortana have the ability to listen to a question and fix any ‘misunderstood’ […]